July Issue - Readers’ Comments
Congratulations for being the first the first news magazine in Alabama! It was very heartening to hear about this development and we wish you the best for success and growth. So far there has been nothing like this in Alabama and we thank you for the initiative.
Let me congratulate you for this splendid publication that you are bringing out and for the very informative content on the website. I am the current president of India Cultural Association of East Alabama (ICAEA) based in Auburn, AL where we serve nearly 500 members of Indian community around here including many students at Auburn and Tuskegee Universities. I would alert our members about your website and the newsletter. Please place me in your mailing list.
Dr. C.S. Prakash
President, India Cultural Association of East Alabama www.icaea.org
- Latest Comments
- Indian Vs German
- Share and Care Foundation USA - four years of charity
- CAMPAIGN FOR DIRECT FLIGHTS TO INDIA FROM ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT!
- Dr. Jayprakash Narayan, Round table conference on Parliamentary affairs
- February 2011 - Readers Say
- January 2011 - Readers Say
- Some 40,000–50,000 Israelis travel to India each year ...
- Mysore Palace - amazing virtual tour
- September/October 2010 - Readers Say
- Building the next generation of South Asian leaders in US
- Indian missions in US scramble to clean up visa mess
- Efforts on for release of abducted Indians in Iraq
- ‘Phoren’ dreams and big-buck hopes end in Iraq misery
- ‘Humshakals’: Hum Shock-Alls reeling under the farce
- Rural Development Minister Gopinath Munde dies following car crash
- ‘Citylights’: An ode to the city’s invisible populace (Hindi Film Review)
- Bhojpuri film ‘Deswa’ going places, wows viewers in Toronto
- Now a heritage scam in Chandigarh?
- Modi victory: Congress ‘communalism’ derailed UPA