February 2011 - Readers Say
I have enjoyed reading Pravasi Herald and plan to remain on your email list forever.
Thank you for the great service you do.
Thankee for sharing this information. You guys have made a swell website.
Protein offers new clue to cause and treatment for kidney disease
- I’m glad that I’ve found your http://www.pravasiherald.com web site. What a fantastic blog!! I loved how detailed each of the entries were. They were well balanced - fun and informative - and the pictures were great too.
- It’s very exiting to find your http://www.pravasiherald.com website. I don’t have much to add to the conversation, but I’m right there with you. This post said exactly what I have been thinking. Good to see you posting
If you get a chance be sure to check out this interesting article, I think that it could benefit everyone.
Kuchipudi: Indian Classical Dance form of Andhra Pradesh
Your article is very informative. Congratulations. I was under the impression that Kuchipudi originated at the village Kuchipudi, Krishna District till I read your article.
By the glaciers in Alaska
Beautiful picture and a lovely poem. I haven’t had the notion to cruise through the glaciers until now. Your description of the awe and beauty and the cracking booming sounds makes me want to go and witness the splendor.
- Latest Comments
- Indian Vs German
- Share and Care Foundation USA - four years of charity
- CAMPAIGN FOR DIRECT FLIGHTS TO INDIA FROM ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT!
- Dr. Jayprakash Narayan, Round table conference on Parliamentary affairs
- January 2011 - Readers Say
- Some 40,000–50,000 Israelis travel to India each year ...
- Mysore Palace - amazing virtual tour
- September/October 2010 - Readers Say
- That’s All Women Want
- Building the next generation of South Asian leaders in US
- Indian missions in US scramble to clean up visa mess
- Efforts on for release of abducted Indians in Iraq
- ‘Phoren’ dreams and big-buck hopes end in Iraq misery
- ‘Humshakals’: Hum Shock-Alls reeling under the farce
- Rural Development Minister Gopinath Munde dies following car crash
- ‘Citylights’: An ode to the city’s invisible populace (Hindi Film Review)
- Bhojpuri film ‘Deswa’ going places, wows viewers in Toronto
- Now a heritage scam in Chandigarh?
- Modi victory: Congress ‘communalism’ derailed UPA