Editorial May 2010
We are a thriving, close-knit and forward-looking community. Pravasi is continually connecting people, creating ideas, profiling leaders, showcasing talents, and providing perspectives. Pravasi Herald’s guiding principle is to be “The Bridge to the Indian Community”.
With the globalization of the world and India emerging as a dominant economy and powerhouse of talent, Indian community will have a larger role to play. It is more important than ever that we involve mainstream into our cultural events and that we are more involved in mainstream organizations. We know it is the thing to do – we have taught our kids - our second generation is already doing it.
- Latest Comments
- Indian Vs German
- Share and Care Foundation USA - four years of charity
- CAMPAIGN FOR DIRECT FLIGHTS TO INDIA FROM ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT!
- Dr. Jayprakash Narayan, Round table conference on Parliamentary affairs
- February 2011 - Readers Say
- January 2011 - Readers Say
- Some 40,000–50,000 Israelis travel to India each year ...
- Mysore Palace - amazing virtual tour
- September/October 2010 - Readers Say
- Unravelling the Indian curry
- Oklahoma tornado toll lowered to 24 from 91
- US lawmakers seek more internal-security cooperation with India
- Indian sand artist wins Danish ‘grand prize’
- Mediterranean diet component snatches cancer cell’s immortality: Study
- Indian student in Dubai ranked second in India’s ISC exam
- iGATE terminates employment of CEO Phaneesh Murthy on sexual misconduct charges
- Indian American tech tycoon Vivek Ranadive buys NBA team Sacramento Kings
- Hindu temples, Bollywood and a Yemeni city’s India ties
- Indian university lecturer arrested in UAE