Editorial May 2010
We are a thriving, close-knit and forward-looking community. Pravasi is continually connecting people, creating ideas, profiling leaders, showcasing talents, and providing perspectives. Pravasi Herald’s guiding principle is to be “The Bridge to the Indian Community”.
With the globalization of the world and India emerging as a dominant economy and powerhouse of talent, Indian community will have a larger role to play. It is more important than ever that we involve mainstream into our cultural events and that we are more involved in mainstream organizations. We know it is the thing to do – we have taught our kids - our second generation is already doing it.
- Latest Comments
- Indian Vs German
- Share and Care Foundation USA - four years of charity
- CAMPAIGN FOR DIRECT FLIGHTS TO INDIA FROM ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT!
- Dr. Jayprakash Narayan, Round table conference on Parliamentary affairs
- February 2011 - Readers Say
- January 2011 - Readers Say
- Some 40,000–50,000 Israelis travel to India each year ...
- Mysore Palace - amazing virtual tour
- September/October 2010 - Readers Say
- Building the next generation of South Asian leaders in US
- Indian missions in US scramble to clean up visa mess
- Efforts on for release of abducted Indians in Iraq
- ‘Phoren’ dreams and big-buck hopes end in Iraq misery
- ‘Humshakals’: Hum Shock-Alls reeling under the farce
- Rural Development Minister Gopinath Munde dies following car crash
- ‘Citylights’: An ode to the city’s invisible populace (Hindi Film Review)
- Bhojpuri film ‘Deswa’ going places, wows viewers in Toronto
- Now a heritage scam in Chandigarh?
- Modi victory: Congress ‘communalism’ derailed UPA