Editorial July 2009
Summer is in full swing. It is the season for the summer camps, graduations, arengetrams and weddings in our community.
The Pravasi Team took the opportunity to set up a booth at ICAB’s International Peace day on June 6 and met a number of you in person. It was a great experience. We look forward to increased readership and valuable feedback.
In this issue, we have chosen our spotlight person to be Tanveer Patel, President and CEO of CircleSource. Manisha Vaidya illuminates us on staying healthy eating Indian food. Among other things, find out ‘Who is doing what with their money’ in MoneyWiseSection. We have added two new sections to the site – Sports and Healthy Living links. Enjoy new recipes; check out Sci&Tech section, and definitely our Kids and Youth sections.
We appreciate your readership, your involvement and your confidence in us. Please keep spreading the word and do send us your articles on any subject matter of your interest.
- Latest Comments
- Indian Vs German
- Share and Care Foundation USA - four years of charity
- CAMPAIGN FOR DIRECT FLIGHTS TO INDIA FROM ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT!
- Dr. Jayprakash Narayan, Round table conference on Parliamentary affairs
- February 2011 - Readers Say
- January 2011 - Readers Say
- Some 40,000–50,000 Israelis travel to India each year ...
- Mysore Palace - amazing virtual tour
- September/October 2010 - Readers Say
- Building the next generation of South Asian leaders in US
- Indian missions in US scramble to clean up visa mess
- Efforts on for release of abducted Indians in Iraq
- ‘Phoren’ dreams and big-buck hopes end in Iraq misery
- ‘Humshakals’: Hum Shock-Alls reeling under the farce
- Rural Development Minister Gopinath Munde dies following car crash
- ‘Citylights’: An ode to the city’s invisible populace (Hindi Film Review)
- Bhojpuri film ‘Deswa’ going places, wows viewers in Toronto
- Now a heritage scam in Chandigarh?
- Modi victory: Congress ‘communalism’ derailed UPA