Editorial January 2010
For Pravasi to be a reflection of happenings in all our communities and to get active participation from all the community members, Pravasi needs “Ambassadors” in as many communities as possible. If you would like to make a difference in your group or community by sharing its progress and giving it more visibility, we would love to have you as a “Pravasi Ambassador”. You can be the conduit of information to and from Pravasi. Please call me to discuss your interest and questions - 205-516-2797.
- Latest Comments
- Indian Vs German
- Share and Care Foundation USA - four years of charity
- CAMPAIGN FOR DIRECT FLIGHTS TO INDIA FROM ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT!
- Dr. Jayprakash Narayan, Round table conference on Parliamentary affairs
- February 2011 - Readers Say
- January 2011 - Readers Say
- Some 40,000–50,000 Israelis travel to India each year ...
- Mysore Palace - amazing virtual tour
- September/October 2010 - Readers Say
- US lawmakers seek more internal-security cooperation with India
- Indian sand artist wins Danish ‘grand prize’
- Mediterranean diet component snatches cancer cell’s immortality: Study
- Indian student in Dubai ranked second in India’s ISC exam
- iGATE terminates employment of CEO Phaneesh Murthy on sexual misconduct charges
- Oklahoma tornado kills 91; toll to rise
- Indian American tech tycoon Vivek Ranadive buys NBA team Sacramento Kings
- Hindu temples, Bollywood and a Yemeni city’s India ties
- Indian university lecturer arrested in UAE
- Saudis not accepting newly-designed Indian passport