Advertise with us
Pravasi Herald is a free on-line magazine publishing information and articles of interest for the expatriat Indian community in US and around the world.
It will be the best vehicle to get your message across to the Indian expatriate consumer. Asian Indians are the most affluent and fastest growing ethnic group in the United States. A brief snap-shot of Asian Indians in the US:
• Second largest immigrant group
• Highest educational qualifications of all ethnic groups (74% have undergraduate degrees)
• Median Annual family income of more than $67,683 (2000 Census data)
• Approx. 50,000 physicians and about 15,000 medical students/residents of Indian heritage in the US. Almost 10%-12% of medical students entering US schools are of Indian origin.
• Own 50% of all economy lodges and 35% of all hotels
• Indian-American community has been growing at 7.6% annually, making it the fastest-growing ethnic group in the US
Reasons to advertise with Pravasi Herald:
• First and only Indian publication available in many of these states.
• As a website reaching all over the world and weekly e-newsletters to thousands of newsletter subscribers, it will give you the worth for your money
• We offer a wide range of advertising choices to fit every budget
• Best possible rates to reach your consumers
• Extensive experience in the field of publication
- Building the next generation of South Asian leaders in US
- Indian missions in US scramble to clean up visa mess
- Efforts on for release of abducted Indians in Iraq
- ‘Phoren’ dreams and big-buck hopes end in Iraq misery
- ‘Humshakals’: Hum Shock-Alls reeling under the farce
- Rural Development Minister Gopinath Munde dies following car crash
- ‘Citylights’: An ode to the city’s invisible populace (Hindi Film Review)
- Bhojpuri film ‘Deswa’ going places, wows viewers in Toronto
- Now a heritage scam in Chandigarh?
- Modi victory: Congress ‘communalism’ derailed UPA