Pravasi Herald is an Indian American news website.
It was founded by Kusum Singh in 2009 to connect Indian diaspora in America with one another, to expose America’s mainstream to Indian culture and lifestyle and bring to people in India authentic coverage of life in America. We continue to see fruits of our efforts in tremendous progress Indian Americans are making and the economic and political ties between US and India.
Pravasi Herald Publisher & Chief Editor:
Kusum Singh, MS, MA
Anything that appears on Pravasi Herald cannot be reproduced, whether wholly or in part, without permission. Opinions expressed by Pravasi Herald contributors are their own and do not reflect the publisher’s opinion.
Pravasi Herald reserves the right to edit and/or reject any advertising and/or any article. Pravasi Herald is not responsible for errors in advertising or for the validity of any claims made by its advertisers. Pravasi Herald is published by Pravasi Herald Communications.
- Building the next generation of South Asian leaders in US
- Indian missions in US scramble to clean up visa mess
- Efforts on for release of abducted Indians in Iraq
- ‘Phoren’ dreams and big-buck hopes end in Iraq misery
- ‘Humshakals’: Hum Shock-Alls reeling under the farce
- Rural Development Minister Gopinath Munde dies following car crash
- ‘Citylights’: An ode to the city’s invisible populace (Hindi Film Review)
- Bhojpuri film ‘Deswa’ going places, wows viewers in Toronto
- Now a heritage scam in Chandigarh?
- Modi victory: Congress ‘communalism’ derailed UPA