Pravasi Herald is an Indian American news website.
It was founded by Kusum Singh in 2009 to connect Indian diaspora in America with one another, to expose America’s mainstream to Indian culture and lifestyle and bring to people in India authentic coverage of life in America. We continue to see fruits of our efforts in tremendous progress Indian Americans are making and the economic and political ties between US and India.
Pravasi Herald Publisher & Chief Editor:
Kusum Singh, MS, MA
Anything that appears on Pravasi Herald cannot be reproduced, whether wholly or in part, without permission. Opinions expressed by Pravasi Herald contributors are their own and do not reflect the publisher’s opinion.
Pravasi Herald reserves the right to edit and/or reject any advertising and/or any article. Pravasi Herald is not responsible for errors in advertising or for the validity of any claims made by its advertisers. Pravasi Herald is published by Pravasi Herald Communications.
- Indian passport problem in Saudi Arabia resolved
- Oklahoma tornado: 65-year-old Hemant Bhonde among dead
- Unravelling the Indian curry
- Oklahoma tornado toll lowered to 24 from 91
- US lawmakers seek more internal-security cooperation with India
- Indian sand artist wins Danish ‘grand prize’
- Mediterranean diet component snatches cancer cell’s immortality: Study
- Indian student in Dubai ranked second in India’s ISC exam
- iGATE terminates employment of CEO Phaneesh Murthy on sexual misconduct charges
- Indian American tech tycoon Vivek Ranadive buys NBA team Sacramento Kings